Ep 26: Jordan Reasoner on Life & the Outdoors
September 08, 2021
Seth Spears, Jordan Reasoner
Jordan Reasoner is a well-known business consultant and marketer in the natural health world, an avid hunter, outdoorsman, friend, and wilderness guide living in Bozeman, Montana. Seth and Jordan enjoy a bottle of tequila while talking about life, the outdoors, and their recent backpacking trip.
- "There is so much awe, beauty, and elegance in nature."
- "God, what do you want me to know & what do you want me to do?"
- Montana trip recap
- Pushing your limits
- "Pray & Poop" routine
- Being grateful
- Learning & growing
- Seeing the world wake up while in nature
- Hiking angry
- Internal motivation
- Leaning into hard things & temporary pain
- The military's research on time under tension
- Solo vs. group trips
- Building stamina in the mountains
- Messages, injuries, & what our body is telling us
- Instilling mental toughness in children
- Doing something challenging every day & building that skill
- Wrecked on the floor & getting through difficult times
- Total responsibility
- Prince or king & the maturation of man
- Adjusting to society after being in the wilderness
- Winning, losing, learning, & showing up
- Your brain as a sponge vs. filter
- Having balance and appreciating life
The Adventure Made Podcast is sponsored by Rewild Gear. Essential gear built for the great outdoors, designed to fuel your next adventure. Come find your wild at RewildGear.com!